Our tubs are cleaned and refilled for each use. Used water is irrigated on the land supporting a sustainable environment.
Built from Canadian western red cedar, each tub is located in a private setting with its own changing room and shower. Our accessible tub has a sloping ramp with a rail up to the tub and a curved hand-rail going down into the tub, includes an accessible shower. An accessible toilet is located in the main block. Towels are available for hire for each session. 1-4 people. 1½ hrs session time.
Private Hot/Cool Tubs
Per Person Rate:
- $40 per tub for 1 person
- $33 per tub for 2-3 people
- $30 per tub for 4+ people
- $15 per child under 15 accompanied by an adult
Groups rates are available on request - please contact us
Soak in the view and unwind
- Soak in fresh mountain water, water jets are ideal for aches and pains
- Our tubs are cleaned and refilled after each use, so the water is free of chemicals
- Adjust the temperature to your comfort using a wood fired SubTub
- Relax in private and peaceful surroundings tucked away in your own slice of paradise
- The kiwi version of Onsen has many health and relaxation benefits
- We are kind to the environment by irrigating your used water back onto the land
WATER THAT WILL RELAX YOUR BODY
AND A LANDSCAPE THAT WILL RELAX YOUR MIND,
HOT OR COOL IS THE PERFECT WAY TO UNWIND.
Share with someone you love or bring a group of friends